Halloween Treats Competition!
Everyone deserves a few little treats at this time of year - especially after the year we have all had!
Enter now for your chance to win our Halloween Treats Competition - it's jam packed full of wicked treats and no tricks - we promise!
First Prize is worth $289.99 and includes:
- $150 voucher to spend on Archive Boxes, Comic Book Boxes and accessories here at Archive Boxes Australia
- $100 worth of treats including all your favourite lollies and chocolates (note the image is just an example of a few of the many treats you will receive!)
- All delivered to your door in our sturdy A4 Archive Box with an attached lid!
5 runner up winners will each win a $50 gift voucher to use here at Archive Boxes Australia!
Competition closes on the 31st October. Enter now for your chance to win.
Halloween Treats Competition Terms & Conditions
Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter (‘Smart Records Group trading as ‘Archive Boxes Australia’) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter this Competition, you must complete the entry form at www.archiveboxes.com.au/win within the competition time frame.
- Entry into the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on 1 October 2020. The closing date for receipt of valid entries is 11:59pm AEST on 31st October 2020.
- The first prize winner will be determined by draw and will receive a minimum prize value of $250 consisting of:
- 1x Archive Boxes Australia Gift Voucher– value $150
- 1x Archive Box – value $9.99
- Selection of confectionary and chocolates – value $100
- Delivery - value $30
- There are 5 runner up prizes consisting of 1x $50 gift vouchers each per winner.
- The total prize pool is worth $539.99
- The prize draw will take place at Smart Records Group office at 32-40 Tarnard Drive, Braeside 3195 on 2 November 2020 at 12pm AEST.
- The prize winner will be notified by 4 November 2020 via email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.
- A further draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 9 November 2020 at the same time and place as the Competition draw, but this is subject to change. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw, if the entrant is from the same business, household or Immediate Family of another winner.
- The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to, the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control)
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference
- any entry, prize or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions
- any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant
- use of the prize
- Data is collected through the Archive Boxes Australia website competition form before being transferred over to the Archive Boxes Australia mailing list and will not be used by any other party or for any other purpose.
- All Competition entries submitted become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is the Smart Records Group, trading as Archive Boxes Australia, located at 32-40 Tarnard Drive, Braeside VIC 3195. ABN: 24 092 318 824.
- Employees and Immediate Family* of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to win any prizes.
- *Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.