We want to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for your support through these challenging times. Thank you for your support of local Victorian businesses like ours.
As restrictions begin to ease here in VIC, we continue to fulfil your orders and do so with extra safety measures in place to protect you and our staff. These measures include:
- COVID Safe Plan in place for all staff
- Use of hand sanitisation and washing hands for all staff throughout the day
- Social distancing measures as per department guidelines
- Staggering shifts to try and minimise any staffing disruptions and transmission
- All deliveries booked with Couriers Please & Fastway/Aramax and contactless. All packages are booked with authority to leave in a safe place if unattended.
We still are experiencing some minor delivery delays on orders dispatched to regional and rural areas, and orders shipped to WA. This is due to the limited number of flights used for shipping and many of these packages being delivered by road transit.
We monitor all deliveries closely, and in most cases our packages arrive within 3-5 days after the expected date. If you experience any significant delays, please ensure you contact our customer care team via email email@example.com for us to investigate.
Free Click & Collect Available
Click & collect is now available again from our warehouse in Braeside. At the checkout stage you will now see this option for Melbourne Metro orders. In most cases your order will be ready for collection within 2 hours.
You can now select express delivery for your orders to most areas of the country not experiencing delivery delays. When you select express delivery, your order will be packed and booked for dispatch within 2 hours.
If there is anything we can help out with during these times please do not hesitate to reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 889 837.