Lever Arch File / Binder Archive Box
Don't ever waste space again in a normal A4 sized archive box - the Lever Arch File Archive Box is here.
You can now store up to 5 full lever arch files standing up in our nifty new box. This box fits lever arch files that are up to 31cm high and 28cm wide.
When completely full, this box can be stacked without issue, and it features an open window viewing slot so you can see what has been written on the spine of your folders. No need to open very box to find out which lever arch file you need.
Our premium archive boxes are made from acid free polypropylene, making them water resistant, weatherproof and impossible to tear or rip. Perfect for all of your document storage needs.
Want to reuse your Lever Arch Files Instead?
If you're looking to reuse your lever arch files, we recommend checking out our binding system - you'll never buy a lever arch file again! Click here for more.
Acid Free & PAT Tested
Our polypropylene boxes are acid free and have been PAT tested, which is geek speak the Photographic Activity Test. Click here to find out more.
- Made of acid free polypropylene plastic and built to last.
- Hand slots on each side for easy carrying and transporting.
- This box comes with a hinged lid attached.
- Front open air window viewing slot allowing you to see box contents.
- Suitable to store lever arch files and ring binder folders.
- This box is stackable for easy storage.
- It is recommended that full lever arch files be stored in this box.
|Max Load Weight (kg)
|Product Dimensions (cm)
Internal: Width 30.5cm x Depth 41cm x Height 32.5cm
|Product Weight (kg)
|Nestable (Empty Stackable)